News and information from WitchesChat.com
- Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
- Stay on topic.
- Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
- Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages. Be respectful of others.
- Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
- Use a meaningful title for your thread.
- Ignore spammers and trolls. Do not respond to them personally, rather report them to the moderators.
- Do not post new topics in someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion. Start your own thread.
- Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.
- Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
- Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol” or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
- Do not chastise others. If there is a problem with another member, report it to the moderators.
"Live as if you will die tomorrow, learn as if you will live forever." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Site Admin
- Posts: 41
- Images: 50
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm
- Location: Wagener, SC
Return to News and Information
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest